Classic pop popcorn machine and popcorn poppers were designed to provide users with a larger practical machine at a competitive price. Classic Pop popcorn machines are available in 14 ounce, 16 ounce and 20 ounce capacities and 120 volt operation for domestic use and 240 volt operation for international use. These classic popcorn machines feature Paragon’s industry best 3 year warranty and just like all of the Paragon's popcorn machines, the Classic Pop produces delicious, theater-quality popcorn every time! Quality and functionality are qualities you can always rely on with Paragon’s popcorn machines which have always been made in the USA.
Styled just like the popcorn poppers you see at the local movie theater, the Classic Pop popcorn popper machine has a bright cabinet and classic graphics that fit almost any décor. Each full-featured popcorn popper pops delicious, theater-quality popcorn in 3-5 minutes, is easy to use and easy to maintain.
The 14oz. Classic Pop popcorn popper machine pops 240 one-ounce servings per hour. The 16oz. popcorn popper pops 300 one-ounce servings per hour. The 20 ounce popcorn popper can pop 400 one-ounce servings per hour. These high-volume popcorn poppers are ideal for larger venues including: convention centers, arenas and amusement parks. Plus, the Classic Pop popcorn popper allows Paragon to offer a larger practical pocorn popper at a competitive price point.
Popcorn popper carts provide easier access, better merchandising and great mobility. The sturdy, all-steel construction has a chip resistant coating. These popcorn popper carts also feature convenient built-in storage space and they break down easily for storage and transportation. Choose between the Classic Stand or the Classic Cart. Order combo deals below.
* High output, hard coat anodized aluminum kettle - easy to clean.
* Old Maid Drawer.
* Built in Warming Deck.
* Side-hinged Kettle
* Sturdy steel cabinet construction.
* Stainless steel food zone and tempered glass panels.
* Infrared Toughcoat™ Heat Lamp.
* Dimensions of poppers: 14 Ounce is 24"W x 20"D x 36"H, 110 pounds; 16 ounce is 24"W x 20"D x 36"H, 120 pounds; 20 ounce is 24"W x 20"D x 36"H, 135 pounds.
* 14 Ounce draws 15 amps 1900 watts and uses a standard 3 prong 110 plug, 16 ounce draws 25 amps 2900 watts and plugs into a nema style 5-30R 110 outlet.
* Three Year Warranty.
* Made in the USA.
* ETL listed for NSF sanitation and UL safety standards.
* Volts: 110/120.